Working Group Session: Business un-usual - Creating safe working environments when operations resume22 & 23 April 2020
In this week’s session, our working groups continued their discussion on what the new post-lockdown business environment will look like with a particular focus on the health and safety requirements for firms intending to resume operations in this unusual climate.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS:
- How are we ensuring that all employees are informed and understand the new standard means of operations?
- How are we ensuring that employees remain healthy and safe inside and outside the workplace?
- What is our response when people get sick?
- Are we able to manage labour requirements for current demand levels?
- How are we keeping our workforce motivated in this challenging time?
- What are the ‘best practices’ in health management for the manufacturing sector?